Getting a new pair of shoes can be a source of excitement. Because everybody prefers to move comfortably in their favorite shoe pair during the whole day. Well, shoes are not only a means of protection for feet. But, shoes are actually accessories that can add value to your personality.
So, if you want to experience the same level of excitement as the very first day. Then, you have to learn about simple hacks that how to clean the soles of shoes? Because mostly our shoe soles have to absorb every dust particle that comes in our way. It seems like our shoe soles are absorbing hubs of all dirt particles.
Additionally, if you’re running short of time and want to get quick results. Then, these simple tricks will help you to make your favorite shoe pair just like new shoes out of the box. Surely after reading these tips, you’re going to hunt all ingredients from your kitchen cabinet. Now, Get ready to clean your shoes by following the 7 simplest productive tricks:
How To Clean The Soles of Shoes?
Let’s learn about 7 effective tricks to know how to clean the soles of your shoes at home:
Using Baking Soda and Vinegar
Do you have baking soda and vinegar in your kitchen? That’s amazing. Then, you’re just a few steps away from getting unstained shoe sole. Let’s follow this trick step by step:
- Firstly, you have to use a tissue or cloth to wipe out all mud from the shoe sole
- Get an old toothbrush that is not in use
- Now take one bowl and spoon for preparing a mixture
- Add equal ratios of both ingredients like adding one tablespoon of vinegar and one tablespoon of baking soda
- You can increase the amount depending upon your need
- Keep in mind that mixture consistency should be thick
- Mix well with the help of a spoon. Your mixture is ready to work magically.
- Apply the mixture to the shoe sole with the help of an old brush and scrub
- Take a wet cloth to clean the sole and apply the mixture again
- You can follow this step again and again until you get a clean soleNow wipe out the mixture with the help of a moist cloth and dry the shoe
- Well, your shoe is ready to shine like the very first day
Apply Your Favorite Toothpaste
Cleaning teeth with toothpaste is quite common. Let’s clean our shoe soles with toothpaste. If you’re also wandering to know how to clean the white soles of shoes? Surprisingly, toothpaste will brighten your shoe sole like your teeth to make your day.
From now, you can take two brushes. Of course, one for your teeth to smile confidently. But, the second one is not yours. Because your shoe sole needs a dose of toothpaste too. Here are a few steps to make your shoe sole bright:
- Get an old brush
- Apply white toothpaste on the brush of just pea size
- Now scrub your shoe sole with the help of the brush
- Repeat the step, again and again, to clear all dirt from your shoes
- In the end, take a cloth and dip it in water
- Clean your shoe sole with this wet cloth
- Dry your shoes and enjoy the feeling of new shoes
Prepare a mixture of Detergent and Baking Soda
Do you know that baking soda has amazing cleaning abilities than any other ingredient? So from now, always buy baking soda while doing grocery shopping. Follow these simple steps to clean your shoe sole to get immediate results:
- Get a plastic bowl to make the mixture
- Add 2 tablespoons of detergent and 2 tablespoons of baking soda to the bowl
- Mix well with the help of a spoon
- Use an old toothbrush to apply the paste
- Thoroughly scrub the shoe sole with the help of paste
- After applying the paste for 60 seconds
- Use a wet cloth to wipe out the mixture
- Dry your shoes with a piece of cloth
Use Dishwashing Powder/Liquid
Using a dishwashing powder or liquid can solve your shoe cleaning issue. In that regard, you just have to take a bucket and dishwashing powder as the main ingredients.
- Add lukewarm water to your bucket.
- But only add to a specific level that can only reach your shoe sole.
- Take dishwashing powder or liquid and add two spoons to the water.
- Now put your shoe in the water and wait for 15 minutes for effective results
- After taking shoes out of the bucket, take a wet cloth to clean the shoe
- Now dry shoes and wear your favorite pair of shoes confidently
Get a Lemon Out of Your Freezer
Do you know that lemon is a natural ingredient that provides the same results as a bleaching agent? Get a lemon from your freezer and cut it into two pieces.
Next, you just need to scrub your shoe sole with the help of lemon. You will see magical results after using one whole lemon for one shoe sole.
Repeat the scrubbing step until you get productive results. Now, use a wet cloth to clear out all remains of the lemon. Dry your shoes with the cloth. Well, you can thank this tiny lemon or me later.
Try Your Nail Paint Remover
Using a nail paint remover for cleaning the shoe sole is also a common shoe cleaning hack. It’s the easiest trick to get a spotless shoe sole.
- Pour nail paint removing liquid into a bowl.
- Get a cotton ball or use a cotton bud.
- Dip cotton balls or buds into the nail paint remover.
- Scrub the shoe sole with full potential
- Repeat this step until satisfactory results
- Now, get your unstained shoes back
Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide Mixture
Using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide will help you to get a spotless shoe sole. For that purpose, you just have to follow a few simple steps:
- Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- Next, you have to add 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- Mix both ingredients well to get a consistent mixture
- Apply the mixture to the shoe sole through an old toothbrush and rinse well
- Use a wet cloth to clear all residues and wait until dry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to clean the soles of your shoes?
If you want to know a detailed answer to this query that how to clean the soles of your shoes? Then, you can check the above section of the article and we assure you that every trick will help you.
How to clean the inside soles of shoes?
Here’s the easiest way to clean the insoles of your shoes. In that regard, you can take insoles from your shoe before sleeping.
Take lukewarm water and add one tablespoon of detergent powder. Now, dip these insoles in the water and wait for ten minutes.
Then, rinse all residues by using your hand and allow them to dry for the whole night. Hopefully, your query that how to clean the inside soles of your shoes is answered.
How to clean the white soles of shoes?
Cleaning the white soles of shoes is quite easy. Use baking soda and vinegar in equal ratios. Rinse your shoe sole with this mixture through a toothbrush.
Then, apply a wet cloth to clean your shoe and wait until they dry. Above all, check the above section to go through 7 effective tricks to know how to clean the white soles of shoes?
Here, I have described 7 effective tricks to know about how to clean the soles of shoes? So, you can easily adapt these tricks to get your shoe to shine brightly. Moreover, all the tricks are totally a combination of kitchen ingredients that every kitchen owns to ease everything for you.